Tigers shhhh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigers shhhh...

Combined through 7 innings vs the Orioles. No walks either.

Beau Brieske 1.1 IP
    Brant Hurter 5.2 IP
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Brenan Hanifee comes in to pitch and....

Adley Rutschman with a leadoff walk in the 8th ends the perfecto but still....shhhh.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Combined through 8 innings vs the Orioles.

Beau Brieske 1.1 IP
      Brant Hurter 5.2 IP​
      Brenan Hanifee 1 IP

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Killer B's.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Tyler Holton in to pitch the 9th.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Gunnar Henderson triples with two outs in the ninth to end the no-hitter! So close.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I imagine that pitching a scoreless inning with two K's and a save wasn't very satisfying for Tyler Holton tonight.
              Last edited by madducks; 09-14-2024, 05:41 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X