Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early look at 2025 keepers

Shallow 14-team league, keep 4 forever.

Most of mine are no-brainers. I traded RSuarez for Ozuna, and today wondered who to keep between Ozuna/Riley. JRamirez, plus Tatis and Skubal (late rounders) are my others and are no-brainers.

If it's Ozuna over Riley, I could look at trading Riley.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

I'm definitely keeping Riley over Ozuna.

Comment

You can't go wrong with any of those players. Flip a coin or trade whichever player gets you the most in return.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

agreed with Revo

Comment

I think I would package Ozuna and Riley for that 4th keeper.

Comment

Trade Ozuna; Riley was drafted as a first rounder recently. Or trade both.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
              Trade Ozuna; Riley was drafted as a first rounder recently. Or trade both.
              If he trades one of Ozuna or Riley he will have the same problem with the extra keeper. If he can package Ozuna and Riley for a better keeper everybody wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

If he trades one of Ozuna or Riley he will have the same problem with the extra keeper. If he can package Ozuna and Riley for a better keeper everybody wins.
                This is unlikely as teams can keep up to 4 early keepers - if they keep 2 or 3 (becoming more common), there is a supplemental draft to fill rosters, and they know I will throw one of them back, so they will keep their better keeper and draft the guy I throw back with their early 3rd round pick.

It might make sense to keep Ozuna and throw RIley back to see if I can get someone better/different. Having 2 x 3B clogs my DH spot and isn't ideal, but I made it work since they were 2 of the best.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                X