Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Snell shhh....

He's at 96 pitches through 7 innings.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

He's at 108 pitches through 8 innings.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

He did it! 11 Ks, 3 BBs.

Comment

Blake Snell gets the no-hitter on 114 pitches!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Snell has given up 2 hits or less in 4 of his last 5 starts.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

This is hard to believe, but tonight was the first time in his career that Blake Snell pitched in the 9th inning.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              This is hard to believe, but tonight was the first time in his career that Blake Snell pitched in the 9th inning.
              What!? That is hard to believe.

Comment

Marcell Ozuna breaks up the Snell no-no tonight with a double to lead off the 7th inning.

Great pitchers duel between Blake Snell (98 pitches) and Chris Sale (91 pitches) so far tonight. Both have 10 K's through 6 shutout innings.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X