Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Signees-Ranks as prospects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Signees-Ranks as prospects?

If you had to list. Ryu and Fujikawa if they were on a top 150 prospect list? Top 50? 75?

In terms of 2013 value, I like Fujikawa better than Ryu
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Oldwell89 View Post
      If you had to list. Ryu and Fujikawa if they were on a top 150 prospect list? Top 50? 75?
      Currently, on my roto list, Ryu is #104 and Fujikawa is #193. Also, Nakajima is #105. Ryu probably will move higher after BA's Dodgers top 10 comes out, as I expect him to be ranked high on this list. In the BA chat, they usually indicate which players they think will be on the overall Top 100 list, and I expect they'll indicate that he'll be on it. I doubt if he makes the top 50, but he might make the top 75. I dont expect the other 2 to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        No way and it's not even close. Fukijawa is currently slated to be a middle reliever while Ryu is slated to be the #3/4 starter on a relatively stacked team. Ryu in a landslide.

I think both are very, very good "prospects", though.
        I'm seeing stuff that says Ryu could start in AAA, while depending on where Fukijawa ends up, he'll be a setup guy at minimum, but I defer to your superior Dodger knowledge
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          I asked Eric Stephen (who's about as tuned in as they come and runs the TrueBlueLA.com Dodger blog) "What are the chances Ryu starts the year in AAA?"

His response - "0%"
          that's seems pretty clear, thx buddy!

What do you see as the Dodger rotation then?

Comment

How much you like Fukijawa is probably directly proportional to how little faith you have in Carlos Marmol keeping the closer role.

Comment

Working...
            X