Nl only trade advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nl only trade advice

11 team nl only keeperleague, $280 cap, currently in 2nd, just lost Acuna for the unforeseen future, been offered skenes, helsey and THernandez for my $1PCA, $1 Lawlar, $1 Painter and $11 woodruff.

do I mortgage the future for skenes who will probably get shut down for parts of the upcoming seasons due to innings​ restrictions?​

Originally posted by tinitoy View Post
    11 team nl only keeperleague, $280 cap, currently in 2nd, just lost Acuna for the unforeseen future, been offered skenes, helsey and THernandez for my $1PCA, $1 Lawlar, $1 Painter and $11 woodruff.

do I mortgage the future for skenes who will probably get shut down for parts of the upcoming seasons due to innings​ restrictions?​
    Unless you have a lot of great keepers for next year and you think you have a better chance in 2025 I'd take this. Without knowing your entire roster and salaries/years for Skenes, Helsley and Teoscar it is hard to say...but I think you are getting good value this year and some potential keepers for guys who are unproven/injured.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

If I win the title, I get to keep 9, my lineup is $18/2 Sean Murphy, $31/1 Harper, $1/2 Otto lopez, $37/2 trea, $11/2G bohm, $9/1 Hoskins, $1/1 brujan, $9/2 JRojas, $25/1G acuna, $15/2G Chisholm,$5/2 Luciano, $1/1 Bae, $2/2 profar, IL: $4/2 endy Rodriguez, $19/2 Edman, $7/1 EDiaz, $13/1 Beuhler, $4//2 Taillon, $17/2darvish, &1/1 weathers, rest of the players are non-keepers

Comment

Thanks for looking @theferalslasher

Comment

Originally posted by tinitoy View Post
          Thanks for looking @theferalslasher
          you are welcome...hopefully someone else will weigh in since I am not a deep league guy....but i really think you are getting a huge amount of production for a lot of potential. And I assume Skenes will have a good salary to keep, so I really like this deal for you
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

thanks for your input, feral, even with Acuna being out for the rest of the year, i've been at 2nd with a revolving IL door, figuring if i drop to 4th i still have over 12 keepers for next season, i think getting the best player out of the deal was the main goal

Comment

I’d take that deal.

PCA is more of a real life prospect than fantasy. Woodruff may never return to form. Overall I like the package you are getting back a lot more than what you are sending

Comment

thanks for your input Ken, waiting on the owner to click accept

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  I’d take that deal.

PCA is more of a real life prospect than fantasy. Woodruff may never return to form. Overall I like the package you are getting back a lot more than what you are sending
                  I agree with this. Good luck making the deal.

Comment

Update: Trade was finalized, subbed out Thernandez for Goldy...Trading 4 low cost salaries that might never live up to their potential and might not make the cut for Skenes and his 100 mph

also, even if painter or woodruff come back, who knows how effectively

Thanks to the pen for your input

Comment

You’ll like this deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X