NL keeper league drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL keeper league drops

have to drop 2 players in a NL 10 team league. I am middle of the pack and haven’t given up this year but do have an eye on the future. Candidates for drops: Winker 2A, Jacob Young 2A or Brujan 6A.

I don't play in any deep leagues, so I had to look up Jacob Young...I'd probably keep Winker, he is probably the safest and most likely to produce, but also might have the least potential. If you can move Young for someone who needs SB that would be a bonus.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

A little more context. I was offered a trade whereby I would get Josh Bell and Lane Thomas (coming off IL) for a draft choice and my two worst players. Those identified are my worst (unless I trade Boegerts who may be back in 2-3 months) so trade options aren’t in play. I need SBs, HRs and RBI. I see Thomas as somewhat replacing Young’s SBs and I have concern about both Young and Winker losing PT with Thomas coming back and Wood up at some point in time.
      Last edited by FBP; 05-23-2024, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Bumping looking for more input. This is a difficult decision as our league is very deep and every move is potentially impactful. I am also considering moving Keibert Ruiz in the trade and reserving Boegaerts (he should be back July or so) and picking up a catcher off the dump heap. (Grandahl, Amaya, Stallings are examples). We do keep stats of players traded to AL out of league so that is not a concern. My current thinking is moving Brujan (I have Otto Lopez) and Ruiz but I am not completely sold on holding onto Winker and Young. Any other thoughts?

Comment

Working...
        X