Need 2 more spots between
    I Kennedy 2
    Chacin 1
    J Sanchez 2
    J Garcia 3
    S Castro 10
    Torres 4

What you guys think?

I like them all but I am particularly fond of Chacin for a buck and Garcia for 3.

Comment

I agree with Gregg, Chacin and Garcia should give you good value and provide some balance in your keeper list.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        I like them all but I am particularly fond of Chacin for a buck and Garcia for 3.
        In 4x4, I agree. If this were 5x5, I'd keep Chacin and Sanchez.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

How high is inflation? I agree with Chacin and Garcia, but what about swapping Torres in for Weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            How high is inflation? I agree with Chacin and Garcia, but what about swapping Torres in for Weeks?
            agree - Torres, Chacin, Garcia, no weeks

Comment

I am surprised you guys like Garcia over Kennedy. Garcia stumbled down the stretch last year and Kennedy finished strong and has a much better whip.

As for weeks, we have 30 percent inflation, he would go for 30 dollars if he was back in the draft, easy. Torres scares me, totally career year out of no where, I can see him regressing big time.

Comment

Originally posted by metman View Post
                I am surprised you guys like Garcia over Kennedy. Garcia stumbled down the stretch last year and Kennedy finished strong and has a much better whip.

As for weeks, we have 30 percent inflation, he would go for 30 dollars if he was back in the draft, easy. Torres scares me, totally career year out of no where, I can see him regressing big time.
                Garcia is with a better team. Even as he "stumbled" he still beat Kennedy by a full run in era. I just like him better.

Comment

Even in 4x4, I'd keep Sanchez well before Kennedy. Kennedy's in a bad pitching park with an awful team and a highly questionable bullpen behind him.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

NL Only 4X4

Keeping: CarGo 10 Heyward 10 Posey 13 Weeks 19 Axford 4 Hanarhan 7

Need 2 more spots between
                    I Kennedy 2
                    Chacin 1
                    J Sanchez 2
                    J Garcia 3
                    S Castro 10
                    Torres 4

What you guys think?
                    Torres and Sanchez (if Jonathan) even though I hate the Giants; If not the pither Sanchez, then Castro

Comment

Working...
                    X