No announcement yet.

Ronel Blanco….shhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was the 9th pick in round 5 of our 12 team AL only 13 round reserve draft. He carries a value of $10. Nice pick Jeff!

Comment

Heyyy, he's been made available in RJEL! Line up those offers!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        He was the 9th pick in round 5 of our 12 team AL only 13 round reserve draft. He carries a value of $10. Nice pick Jeff!
        Do you mean he carries a *price* of $10? Value != Price.

Comment

Who is using Blanco Sunday night in Arlington?
          Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
            Who is using Blanco Sunday night in Arlington?
            I'm going to ride the hot hand and start Blanco. We could be witnessing a breakout.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post

Do you mean he carries a *price* of $10? Value != Price.
              The slot has a pre-determined value of $10 it is up to us to fill it. So as I read this I would agree that his price is $10 not his value.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post

The slot has a pre-determined value of $10 it is up to us to fill it. So as I read this I would agree that his price is $10 not his value.
                Yes I agree with you it sounds like someone now has him on a $10 contract.

The price of something and it's value are often very different. Think of it this way, if someone gifted you a car that wouldn't mean that car has no value. It would only mean the price was $0.

In a keeper league, since you can lock in a "price" for multiple years, price and value often diverge which creates inflation.

Comment

No-no through 3, still has not allowed a hit through 12 innings this season

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    No-no through 3, still has not allowed a hit through 12 innings this season
                    Shhhhh.....
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

5 IP now

Comment

He's struggling to find the strike zone with 4 walks thru 5 and 81 pitches. He probably gets yanked after 6 or 7 no matter what happens.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Adolis singles with 2 out in the 6th.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Pulled after 6 innings and 90 pitches.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Good thing we didn't overreact to the 15.2 scoreless innings that he threw in spring training along with 18 K's, 4 BB's, and only 6 Hits allowed.
                              Blanco now has 15 scoreless innings for the regular season as well.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Damn, he has to face the Rangers again in his next start.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X