2024 Mixed League HDID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Provided those prices I'd be pretty excited coming out of the auction with your existing keepers +

Arenado 23
    Langford 15
    Lee 7
    Kirk 3
    Chapman 3
    Anderson 3
    France 3
    McNeiil 2

Then pick any 3 top values remaining or prospects - you already did a good job on your bench.​
    If only it worked that way.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      RotoLab uses Baseball HQ's projections. Their projections for Croninworth are basically the same as Steamer, ZIPS and ATC. So I'm sure how you are getting such low dollar values for him. My guess is you don't have the correct league parameters. But rest assured, since it's my league, I know what they are and put them into my draft software to get the values needed.
      Gotta admit this is a weird paragraph to read. I read them directly out of the fangraphs auction calculator as noted previously. Are you getting something different out of the auction calculator?

As far as your league parameters being different, if they are different, why didn't you note that in the question?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post

If only it worked that way.
        Sorry why did you ask the question if you are just going to criticize responses in this way?

Your keepers are great, you'll probably win your league. There's some areas where I see you can improve. Why ask for feedback if you don't want it?

Do you want us to just say you have a great team? You do! If that's all you are interested in then yes, you have a really good team that you put together well.

If you are interested in feedback that might help you, let me know and I'll continue engaging. I spent time going through your auction at no benefit to me, trying to identify where I would do something different so it might help you see another perspective. It seems like you aren't interested in other opinions so I'll discontinue! Good luck this year

Comment

In hindsight, it’s easy to find good buys after the draft. During the draft, maybe not so much.
          it could be those players were more than he could spend when they came up.
          i do agree, there’s a couple of guys I wouldn’t have pursued though

Comment

Working...
          X