Korea games count right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korea games count right?

CBS showing first game as 3/28 for Padres and Dodgers players but surely the Korea games will count right?
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Originally posted by DMT View Post
    CBS showing first game as 3/28 for Padres and Dodgers players but surely the Korea games will count right?
    I believe it's a 4 game series with 2 exhibition games and then 2 regular season games. The regular season games count on Yahoo.

The two exhibition games were Padres vs. Team Korea on Sunday and Dodgers vs. Korean National Team on Monday.

Dodgers vs Padres is Wednesday & Thursday.
    Last edited by madducks; 03-18-2024, 06:41 PM.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Padres begin a series with the Giants on 3/28.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah the CBS default apparently is to not count them. So I went to the "advanced" schedule editor and had to manually adjust every scoring period since it couldn't handle me adding dates at the end backdated to the beginning. So after I hit save changes it wiped every roster. When I called the agent on the phone couldn't reset them so it had to be escalated. I'm sure it will get resolved but man CBS is so pathetic sometimes.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Fantrax is also not counting those games. I believe NFBC is.

Comment

On CBS, I just changed period one to start on March 20th. It automatically made period one from 3/20-3/27, period two from 3/28-3/31 and period three from 4/1-4/7. No manual adjustments necessary.

My ongoing concern is around rosters. We draft this weekend but because the default season start had been 3/28, all the offseason roster moves had an effective date of 3/28/2024. So I hope the system gets the rosters correct after we enter them this weekend.
            2021 Auction Anatomy
            2021 Keeper Decisions
            2020 Auction Anatomy
            2020 Pre-Auction
            2015 Auction Anatomy
            2014 Auction Anatomy
            2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
            RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
              On CBS, I just changed period one to start on March 20th. It automatically made period one from 3/20-3/27, period two from 3/28-3/31 and period three from 4/1-4/7. No manual adjustments necessary.

My ongoing concern is around rosters. We draft this weekend but because the default season start had been 3/28, all the offseason roster moves had an effective date of 3/28/2024. So I hope the system gets the rosters correct after we enter them this weekend.
              Thanks for the heads up here.

Once your draft is complete, you can "Copy Rosters Back" and that should get the 3/20-3/21 stats into effect,

Comment

CBS still hasn't fixed our rosters.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  CBS still hasn't fixed our rosters.
                  Your rosters may not be gone. Go to your team page and change period 1 to period 2. the rosters just might pop up

Comment

Working...
                  X