Out of the Park Baseball '25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of the Park Baseball '25

Anyone play Out of the Park Baseball? The new version just dropped today. I primarily play Perfect Team (which is their version of Madden Ultimate Team) but do enjoy historical and current sims.

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Anyone play Out of the Park Baseball? The new version just dropped today. I primarily play Perfect Team (which is their version of Madden Ultimate Team) but do enjoy historical and current sims.
    I was playing religiously for a few years and then got kind of burned out on it. Haven't played in over a year now, not sure when/if I'll be getting back in. I was doing GM mode for the Guardians and was half way through the 2024 season when I stopped.

Maybe I should take a go at a historical. Perfect team doesn't really appeal to me.

How does the '25 version look? I was using '23.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post

I was playing religiously for a few years and then got kind of burned out on it. Haven't played in over a year now, not sure when/if I'll be getting back in. I was doing GM mode for the Guardians and was half way through the 2024 season when I stopped.

Maybe I should take a go at a historical. Perfect team doesn't really appeal to me.

How does the '25 version look? I was using '23.
      So far so good. There probably isn't much difference between the versions besides new cards and a handful of upgrades, but then again, I didn't really play much of the historical sims in OOTP '24 to know.

I just simmed the '24 season with the Dodgers, who finished 1 game under .500. Uh oh.

Comment

Paul isn't here at Tout this weekend because he's so focused on OOTP right now

Comment

Working...
        X