Breakout stars for 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madducks View Post
    This reminds me, I have to start keeping an eye out for any 2024 fantasy baseball content written in the ancient hand-held format of paper. Also known as a magazine. I think Lindy's and NBC are the only two left.
    Hearing reports of Lindy's sightings.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      I would add Edward Olivares as a breakout candidate for the Pirates.
      On the pitching side, I had high hopes for the Pirates Johan Oviedo until TJ surgery put that thought on hold for another year. Now I'm looking at the mid-season return from TJ surgery of another Pirates pitcher J.T. Brubaker. Still too early for a full breakout. But, he could offer some quality starts in the second half.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm going to add Gavin Lux to the list. Former top prospect missed all of 2023 with a torn ACL. He's still only 26 years old and manager Dave Roberts says Lux will be the Dodgers starting SS.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          Let's just start our own name replacement.

I'll swap out Nolan Jones in Colorado with Victor Vodnik having a breakout season in the Rockies bullpen this season and possibly even leading the team in saves.
          Vodnik's chances just got better with the Bard injury..

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X