X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nola or Fried?

NL only 5x5 12 team keeper.

Fried is 38A Nola is 37B

Tough call. Nola is more varied in his outcomes, but also more reliable to stay healthy. When it comes to pitchers, that counts for a lot, so that coupled with the fact that Nola has sort of become an every other year guy and has top tier upside, I would go with him.

Comment

Isn't Nola a FA this season?
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        Isn't Nola a FA this season?
        indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post

indeed
          I think I'd wait until he signs cuz ya know--The AL is a thing.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks for the input and the needling.

Removing the NL only which pitcher and contract do you like better.

Comment

Judging from early mocks and rankings, Fried is the consensus pick. I still like Nola a touch better for health and a general feeling he will be better in 2024 than he was in 2023, but it is close.

Comment

Nola is re-signed by Phils for 7 years----keep him!
                scottw
                Bearin' up!

Comment

Working...
                X