DeGrom Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeGrom Done

I haven't been on here for some time (especially after I had to create a new account). After hearing about DeGrom yesterday I was wondering this morning about what was being written on here about him only to be surprised there was no thread started (apparently I'm not the only one who don's frequent here anymore). Some quick math shows he made just over six mil per start this year. How did the Rangers not see what was to come when every baseball fan with a pulse did? I really feel for Ranger fans (and I'm an A's fan).

Originally posted by CC2022 View Post
    I haven't been on here for some time (especially after I had to create a new account). After hearing about DeGrom yesterday I was wondering this morning about what was being written on here about him only to be surprised there was no thread started (apparently I'm not the only one who don's frequent here anymore). Some quick math shows he made just over six mil per start this year. How did the Rangers not see what was to come when every baseball fan with a pulse did? I really feel for Ranger fans (and I'm an A's fan).
    It was posted in the Rangers thread. No need for a separate post for something that seems to happen every year, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

It was posted in the Rangers thread. No need for a separate post for something that seems to happen every year, lol.
      Somebody should have told the Rangers that this happens every year.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X