Prospects Player Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospects Player Tracker

Have been using this feature on MLB.com for a few years but this year it doesn't seem to be working. Was great for picking individual players to follow daily.

Anyone know how to get this working or have a similar alternative site?

A BaseballHQ forum regular runs this site

Free stat tracking tool for your favorite minor league players.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Thanks for sharing Todd. That site works great!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
        A BaseballHQ forum regular runs this site

https://milbtracker.com/
        Here is a sample shot of the page that would refresh each day with my personalized list of players. Doesn't appear that the HQ page does this (?)

This custom list will provide stats for 2022 and prior years, 2023 spring training, but is not working for Yesterday, last 10 days etc. That was the real beauty of it and it always worked fully prior to this season.

image.png

​​
        Last edited by harmon; 04-10-2023, 11:01 AM.

Comment

It looks like https://milbtracker.com/ displays the running totals for the year OR daily stats for the last three days.

Comment

Originally posted by whalewang View Post
            It looks like https://milbtracker.com/ displays the running totals for the year OR daily stats for the last three days.
            Yes, but it doesn't look to have the capability to display a custom list of players, you would have to search for each of your players every time.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post

Yes, but it doesn't look to have the capability to display a custom list of players, you would have to search for each of your players every time.
              use player search function to find your guy
              click the star left of his name
              top left corner is "hitter" or "pitcher" search to isolate your list
              mlb AAA AA A+ etc <<< click them all so you don't miss the level your player is at

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

use player search function to find your guy
                click the star left of his name
                top left corner is "hitter" or "pitcher" search to isolate your list
                mlb AAA AA A+ etc <<< click them all so you don't miss the level your player is at

Thanks, but I'm not seeing either the search function or the star left of the player name. Would the star identify them as a custom list player to track?

This is what I'm seeing:

image.png​​

Comment

"search players" is located in top right corner of the page

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
                    "search players" is located in top right corner of the page
                    Found my problem. After registering for an account I can now see the search box, the stars and the watchlists.

Thank you.
                    ​​

Comment

I feel your pain harmon. I used to love this site and relied on it to track my minor leaguers. It acted up for me last year, not displaying the full year total as 2022 went on. and this year, it seems to not be doing anything, so I was bummed.

Thanks Todd very much for another sharing tracking site. I am fiddling with it, and managed to add all of my hitters without issue except for Roderick Arias, but none of my pitchers are sticking for some reason, except for Quinn Priester. If I can get it to work for pitchers, this will be a great replacement. Maybe you can't add a guy to a watch list until he has put up stats this year? That would explain some people, but Luis Patino doesn't stick on the watch list and I know he has pitched. I've tried to add Ricky Tiedemann, Kumar Rocker, Cade Horton and some others and I can't get any of them to add on the watchlist. If I can figure out how to add the pitchers, I will be a happy camper.
                      Last edited by Sour Masher; 04-10-2023, 08:45 PM.

Comment

From Deadwood on the BaseballHQ forum: FWIW, I have DMed him and asked if he has contact info he is willing to share.

You will need to register/login to search and add players to your watchlist. Then you can bookmark your hitter and pitcher watchlists to see all their stats on one page, as well as sorting and filtering them.

Comment

I sent an email to MLB.com today asking them to look in to the problem with their player tracker. I went in there a minute ago and voila everything is working properly now for the first time this year.

Comment

The sorting ability is nice on the HQ version.

Came in to the day with no working tracker and now have 2. Nice!

Comment

Deadwood (if that's his real name) says there is an email at the bottom of the site/page to use for questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X