Musgrove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musgrove

Musgrove sold for just $15 in the NL LABR auction. His injury is not pitching related but will delay his start to the season. How are you thinking about his value?

I have Musgrove at $16 (option year) in our 12 team 5x5 NL league. Inclined to keep him, as I don’t see him going cheaper. But I suppose I could toss back and have additional flexibility. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
    Musgrove sold for just $15 in the NL LABR auction. His injury is not pitching related but will delay his start to the season. How are you thinking about his value?

I have Musgrove at $16 (option year) in our 12 team 5x5 NL league. Inclined to keep him, as I don’t see him going cheaper. But I suppose I could toss back and have additional flexibility. Thoughts?
    The uncertainty and some of the doom and gloom of early reporting represent a buying opportunity to me. I can't imagine he is delayed more than a month or so with just a fractured toe. I think I have one at the moment--not the big toe, but the second smallest. It looks like a mangled mess at the moment, but I can still walk. Unless he totally obliterated it in the weight room, he should be good to go by May. I'd only throw him back at that price if I was certain the uncertainty of a longer absence scares people off.

Comment

Thanks. Inclined to keep him. I might be able to flip $16 Musgrove (option) and a prospect for $18 Wheeler. Might be tempted given the extra month but not a layup is it?
      Last edited by Sharky; 03-06-2023, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X