Pete Rose: Hits & Mrs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Rose: Hits & Mrs.

WTF??? Was flipping channels last night and noticed this train wreck making its debut on TLC (the home of Honey Boo Boo). The show chronicles the life of Rose, 71, with fiancee Kiana Kim, 31, a Korean-born model who posed for Playboy. They’ve been together 4-1/2 years.

How could she resist this?

Comment

Nobody sells Pete Rose like Pete Rose.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I think she's corked
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          I think she's corked
          Good line, Fresno Bob. I'll have to borrow it.

BTW, love the thread title (Hits and Mrs."). Nice work.

Comment

I think she's corked

Comment

I think she's corked
              He better be corked too!
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                He better be corked too!
                he could always just go with his patented "face first slide"....
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

At 71 that may be his only option.

Comment

They're made for each other. Neither has any shame.
                      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                      -- William James

Comment

Who could blame him for taking 'the other PED's' now?
                        Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Wow, she's only 31? Chalk this up as an outlier case where an Asian looks older than her age. Watched a bit of this Sunday night w/my sister & bro-in-law and we had her down for between 38-43 which would still be a large age difference, but not as outlandish.

FWIW, it didn't feel at all Anna Nicole-y or Hugh Hefner and his whores. Plus Rose wore the greatest shirt ever - https://twitter.com/sporer/status/290664085505323010

Comment

Working...
                          X