CBS rankings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS rankings?

Our league just moved over to CBS. In our AL only they have projected rankings for each player. They have Leonys Martin rated at 64. How can that be?

I have Martin at $15 for this year, that means he is a keeper at that salary. I am not so sure?

Do you guys have much confidence in their rankingss?

depthchart noise right now. I like Martin, but not that much

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      depthchart noise right now. I like Martin, but not that much
      MJ, I am not sure what you mean by depthchart noise?

Martin is the starter (might not be worth keeping at 15).

What do you think of their rating system?

Comment

If they turn around and sign Bourn, then what? If they trade for Upton, then what?

You also have Craig Gentry in the picture and Mike Olt has to play somewhere eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          If they turn around and sign Bourn, then what? If they trade for Upton, then what?

You also have Craig Gentry in the picture and Mike Olt has to play somewhere eventually.
          Thanks, I forgot about Bourn.

Comment

Martin and Gentry are the only legit CF, unless you count Borbon. They make an obvious platoon, if the team chooses to go that direction. LF is also not entirely nailed down. Murphy is a solid 4th OF and a LHB, but the team could use an upgrade. Bourn may not be an upgrade, but LF is his most likely position.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I ended up trading a $15 Martin and $19 Rasmus for a $28 Konerko. I couldn't keep Martin at that price, I am tired of Rasmus's ave.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                Martin and Gentry are the only legit CF, unless you count Borbon. They make an obvious platoon, if the team chooses to go that direction. LF is also not entirely nailed down. Murphy is a solid 4th OF and a LHB, but the team could use an upgrade. Bourn may not be an upgrade, but LF is his most likely position.

J
                Why would LF be Bourn's most likely position? He's one of the best defensive centerfielders in baseball. If he signed with Texas, I imagine he plays center and whoever they want to be the other OF plays left.

Comment

Working...
                X