Towers of Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towers of Power

If you haven't listened to Jason and Paul's podcast, you're really missing out. Great stuff.

Towers of Power Fantasy Hour available at itunes.

I agree

Here's the link - you don't even need iTunes to listen - http://www.baseballprospectus.com/blog/fantasy_hour/

Comment

1 min in, I will say MJ sounds nothing like I would have thought and pjs24 sounds exactly as I had imagined. I will listen in full later. Thanks for the heads up.
      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Hey, thanks. New to RJ and am listening to the podcast now. Really great stuff Jason.

Comment

Sorry, you too Paul.

Comment

Thanks guys. Just subscribed via iTunes so looking forward to listening to these going forward.

Comment

I enjoyed the podcasts but I do not agree with all you said. As a marlin fan I watched Vazquez pitch two years ago and he was just not there early in the season when the Marlins thought they could contend. Once the Marlins were completely out of it then Vazquez became a dominant pitcher. I think this is consistent with his history. If this guy signs with an AL contender he will " greatly" disappoint.

In the right situation Vazquez can be succesful but he cannot be relied upon.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                1 min in, I will say MJ sounds nothing like I would have thought and pjs24 sounds exactly as I had imagined. I will listen in full later. Thanks for the heads up.
                My workspace is the nook in my kitchen area so I don't have any where to hole up and record, We typically record after my kids are asleep but because there's little carpet in my house, sound travels. I try not to get too loud as we record but I've been told I sound completely different when people hear me on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                  My workspace is the nook in my kitchen area so I don't have any where to hole up and record, We typically record after my kids are asleep but because there's little carpet in my house, sound travels. I try not to get too loud as we record but I've been told I sound completely different when people hear me on the radio.
                  I think you and Paul pretty much sound like yourselves....
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Agreed, you guys provide great info. I also think another former RJ has a podcast called Gleeman & the Geek (Twins Geek) a Twins podcast I assume.

Comment

Yeah this is a great podcast. Really thorough and it's easy to listen to. I'll be checking these out.
                      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                        I think you and Paul pretty much sound like yourselves....
                        Yep. Good stuff guys.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

If Towers pulls off more questionable moves in Arizona, are you going to change the name?

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                            Agreed, you guys provide great info. I also think another former RJ has a podcast called Gleeman & the Geek (Twins Geek) a Twins podcast I assume.
                            yes, and it's very good. I've been on it

Comment

latest episode is up -- Lord Zola was our guest http://t.co/pwfe4772

Comment

Working...
                              X