AL 5x5 Expansion Keeper Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL 5x5 Expansion Keeper Help

Hi, Standard 5x5 scoring, AL only. Currently 11 teams expanding to 12 teams. Current teams can protect 4 players and will only lose 1 player.

I have 5 players that I am debating, which 4 would you protect?

Kipnis $8
    Chisenhall $8
    Cespedes $21
    W. Myers $1 (minors)
    N. Castellanos $3 (minors)

Kipnis, Chisenhall, and Myers I think are locks and I am debating between Cespedes and Castellanos.

I would throw back Castellanos.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Yeah I would do what Erik suggests also.
      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

I would throw back Chisenhall. I like the guy but he's no bargain at 8. Castellanos is way more valuable, as a trade chip if nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by wombat104 View Post
          Hi, Standard 5x5 scoring, AL only. Currently 11 teams expanding to 12 teams. Current teams can protect 4 players and will only lose 1 player.

I have 5 players that I am debating, which 4 would you protect?

Kipnis $8
          Chisenhall $8
          Cespedes $21
          W. Myers $1 (minors)
          N. Castellanos $3 (minors)

Kipnis, Chisenhall, and Myers I think are locks and I am debating between Cespedes and Castellanos.
          Do you actually have to throw a player back or just keep one unprotected? Does the new owner have to take one of your players?

I am not that big on Chisenhall, but it looks like he is the starter. I am not sure that I would want to take up the spot for him. If you are a fan, I guess I would ask is their a limit to minor leaguers that you/new owner can keep. Maybe Castellanos doe not get picked?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Do you actually have to throw a player back or just keep one unprotected? Does the new owner have to take one of your players?

I am not that big on Chisenhall, but it looks like he is the starter. I am not sure that I would want to take up the spot for him. If you are a fan, I guess I would ask is their a limit to minor leaguers that you/new owner can keep. Maybe Castellanos doe not get picked?
            Each team will lose exactly 1 player, these are just the 4 that I would protect from being selected. Keeper prices are +$5 each year so the prices I have shown are for 2013.

I also have Dirks at $6 so that could be an option too.

Comment

I would expose Chisenhall. Just based on value. Good minor league players that don't count towards your auction dollars carry a ton of trade value to fill holes during the season.

Comment

Agree. I'd leave Chisenhall available. At $8, he's not that great a value.

Comment

I would lean Chisenhall as well except for the fact that Castellanos to me is a huge trade risk. Detroit is in win now mode and he's the only piece they have really.

Comment

Working...
                  X