World Baseball Classic Draft in Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Baseball Classic Draft in Feb

Guys, I'm planning on running a WBC draft starting in Feb. The games go March 2nd to the 19th. I'm trying to gauge interest. Paul Sporer has already told me he'd be in. We will probably have to hand score it, as I don't think any site will have the players we need. Standard snake draft, not sure if we'll go "total bases" type scoring or full roto, let me know your thoughts.
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

I'm in. don't care about the format.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I just realized they have pitch count limitations, so my thought will be just offense drafted and points based
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Sounds fun, count me in.

Comment

Working...
        X