20 team mixed dynasty league, unconventional scoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 team mixed dynasty league, unconventional scoring

Each team keeps 12 players before the draft begins. Positions are C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, DH, DH, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P. My keepers so far are Matt Kemp, Billy Butler, Justin Upton, Eric Hosmer, Mike Napoli, Dan Uggla, Mark Trumbo, Mike Moustakas, Hunter Pence, Mat Latos, Sergio Romo, and either Tyler Colvin or Adam Eaton.

I have been offered Jed Lowrie for my 5th round draft pick (5th round after each team keeps 12). If I do this, I would be keeping Jed Lowrie as number 12 and throwing back Colvin and Eaton. Lowrie is a much better player, but his reliability is a huge issue. Do I do it?

The scoring is OPS, Runs, RBI, HR, 2SB-CS, ERA, WHIP, K/9, 2W-L, 2Sv+H-BS.

I would be all over this deal. Colvin is nothing special. You don't have a starting shortstop, in a league where 240 players are off the board before you get a chance to pick one. You aren't getting one as good Lowrie with that 5th round pick, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      I would be all over this deal. Colvin is nothing special. You don't have a starting shortstop, in a league where 240 players are off the board before you get a chance to pick one. You aren't getting one as good Lowrie with that 5th round pick, that's for sure.
      I agree with JC on this.

Is the reason that he is offering this trade because he has 12 better players/keepers than Lowrie?

I thought your team looked really good, what does his team look like?!

Comment

I hadn't looked that closely at his keepers. He put out an "on the block" update, as many of us who already have 12 keepers we like have done. Lowrie was the only worthwhile player on it. I am guessing he is just down on him because of his health history. I can understand that, but to me he is worth the risk. I was curious to see if the rest of you thought so too. After he posted his list, I asked him what it would take for Lowrie. He said a 5th. I told him this morning to post it. He hasn't yet, but I am hoping he will.

Comment

Working...
        X