No announcement yet.

Piney - real mock 2013????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never been at the bottom of this draft, but I've screwed up top-5 picks the last two years (Hanley in '11, Tulo in '12), so I could use a change.

Comment

I'm a newbie but interested. If there is still an opening.

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
        I'm a newbie but interested. If there is still an opening.
        There is-You'd be pick 11. It's a great league to be in and the mock will help get you ready for your money leagues.

Sounds like we're ready to rock!

Comment

sorry but I'm still a little clumsy. Having trouble locating real mock 1 thread for the rules

Comment

20 team Mixed Mock. We play this out in Yahoo.

27-man rosters: 13 hitters (C,1B,3B,CI,2B,SS,MI,OF,OF,OF,OF,OF,UT), 9 pitchers (SP,SP,SP,RP,RP,P,P,P,P), 5 reserves (any).

Position eligibility is 15 games played last season for draft purposes (or the majority of games played for those players who did not play 15 games at any one position).

Starters must be picked before reserves.

Comment

This was our time limit last year:

4hrs per pick from 9am - 9pm (M-F) ET

6hrs per pick on Weekends from 9am - 9pm ET

Comment

Perfect. Do I get an invite? Do I search Yahoo leagues for Real Mock?

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleBalls View Post
                  Perfect. Do I get an invite? Do I search Yahoo leagues for Real Mock?
                  Piney will get back to you, we draft right here in RJ, so it's pretty easy...welcome! He'll set the league up at yahoo after the draft, IIRC.
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Got Ya. Thanks.

Comment

I won this league last year picking at #15, but I won another league picking at #1, so we'll see if this translates.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Let's get the ball rolling. Where is the thread gonna be?

Comment

Knuckleballs is in with the 11th pick. I am out right now on the road right now and will set everything up tonight.
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                          X