2K15: Ryan Braun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K15: Ryan Braun

What do you guys think on him for 2013? A lot of people expected a bumpy year for Braun coming off the PED scandal but he was awesome yet again in 2012.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Over his 5 full seasons he's averaging: 105 R, 34 HR, 109 RBI, 22 SB and a .312 AVG.
    Last year: 108 R, 41 HR, 112 RBI, 30 SB and .319 AVG.

I'm not sure if he'll hit 40 HRs again, but other than that I think he can repeat what he did last year.

Comment

I think he should be the first pick in mixed and NL-only drafts.

Comment

The scary thing is he just turned 29 last month and may not have peaked yet. If anyone has a shot at joining the 40/40 club or winning a triple crown in 2013 i think it's Braun.

I'll say Braun has a career year with: 115 R, 40 HR, 125 RBI, 40 SB and .335 AVG.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
          I think he should be the first pick in mixed and NL-only drafts.
          Given his 3B eligibility I would take Miggy over Braun, but I think it's a coin flip. They are both pretty similar players - consistent guys who you know will produce. Braun gives you more speed.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            Given his 3B eligibility I would take Miggy over Braun, but I think it's a coin flip. They are both pretty similar players - consistent guys who you know will produce. Braun gives you more speed.
            I have both on my team and next year I have to make, "The Choice", keep Braun or Miggy. :frown-new:

Comment

Originally posted by Goalie View Post
              I have both on my team and next year I have to make, "The Choice", keep Braun or Miggy. :frown-new:
              Clearly given this "choice" you should pick the guy who comes from the Chosen People

Comment

Clearly given this "choice" you should pick the guy who comes from the Chosen People
                Amen.

Comment

Braun in 2K13 will be somewhere between exceelent and ****ing awesome. That's my expert analysis.

Comment

Ah, but under religious law he's not "one of us", as lineage tracks through the mother's side, and his mom is Catholic.

F it, we don't have many athletes to root for, so he's "one of ours".
                    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                    -- William James

Comment

Obviously, Braun wasn't impacted by the steroid stuff last year after he got clean-slated. But with his name popping back up in the Biogenesis records, I have a feeling the media and fans everywhere but in Milwaukee are going to be all over the guy. No clue if he's the type to let it roll off his (possibly acne-inflamed) back or take it to heart, but it's an interesting situation to monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
                        Obviously, Braun wasn't impacted by the steroid stuff last year after he got clean-slated. But with his name popping back up in the Biogenesis records, I have a feeling the media and fans everywhere but in Milwaukee are going to be all over the guy. No clue if he's the type to let it roll off his (possibly acne-inflamed) back or take it to heart, but it's an interesting situation to monitor.
                        I don't see how it will be any worse than last season...if he in fact did do PEDs (as is appearing more and more likely), then even if he got off the hook, he still knew if he didn't perform as well as previous seasons everyone would know he was guilty.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

MLB is actively going after any players connected to Biogenesis clinic. Carrillo is only the first. A-Rod and Braun strongly in their sights

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
                            MLB is actively going after any players connected to Biogenesis clinic. Carrillo is only the first. A-Rod and Braun strongly in their sights

https://twitter.com/TJQuinnESPN/stat...00821916475393
                            I have Braun on my team, so maybe this is just wishful thinking, but I don't see how they suspend any of these guys without a positive test. What is the rule, exactly? Can circumstantial evidence lead to a suspension? Has it ever in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              I have Braun on my team, so maybe this is just wishful thinking, but I don't see how they suspend any of these guys without a positive test. What is the rule, exactly? Can circumstantial evidence lead to a suspension? Has it ever in the past?
                              From what I understand, circumstantial evidence is more than enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X