Baseball Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Monster

Do we have any long time users here? Have you heard any news?

Basketball Monster signed up with Y! and ESPN. For a small ($10) fee you got their projections and access to an expanded network of information, including forums run by Matt Buser, the Y! writer. One nice thing is the ability to download current rosters, so you can use the whole rank of numbers available, and restrict it to available players.

In any event, baseball is coming, and they have not announced anything that I have seen.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Do we have any long time users here? Have you heard any news?

Basketball Monster signed up with Y! and ESPN. For a small ($10) fee you got their projections and access to an expanded network of information, including forums run by Matt Buser, the Y! writer. One nice thing is the ability to download current rosters, so you can use the whole rank of numbers available, and restrict it to available players.

In any event, baseball is coming, and they have not announced anything that I have seen.

J
    Sounds interesting but I had no knowledge of it until now.

Comment

I've been a long-time user of Basketball Monster and tried out Baseball Monster for the first time last year, but I felt they weren't really as on top of baseball as they've been with basketball. It felt like whenever I decided to trust them over my own judgment/instincts in baseball last year, whether for weekly lineup decisions, free agent pickups or trades, my team suffered. Now this year I'm starting to feel like their basketball is slipping a little bit, particularly in terms of adjusting quickly for injuries, demotions, etc. Is it just me, or have others sensed some slippage too?

Comment

Working...
      X