The end of Allstar Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubbs View Post
    We were with Allstar Stats from the beginning also. Googled "why did All Star Stats go out of business" and here I am.
    Welcome to RJ!

I wonder how many of us will now go google why did...

Comment

We were with Allstar Stats from the beginning also. Googled "why did All Star Stats go out of business" and here I am.
      Wow, you meant that literally. I just got out of here to google it, and here I am. Not what I expected. I did laugh outloud. Thanks for that.

Comment

Thanks! Hubbs has been the name of my team since 84 when our league was a 4 team NL East 4x4. Named after Ken Hubbs from the Cubs. We are all grown up now to a 12 team AL 5x5 keeper auction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
          We present the bobblehead to the champions at next year's draft. Small ceremony before the draft, plus we get to yell obscenities at him for a few minutes!!
          yep, we do the same thing...
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Thanks! Hubbs has been the name of my team since 84 when our league was a 4 team NL East 4x4. Named after Ken Hubbs from the Cubs. We are all grown up now uto a 12 team AL 5x5 keeper auction.
            You will see many posters here play in deep leagues including several 12+ only leagues. Good luck and hopefully we can all help ourselves win a championship.

Comment

Our league was one of the original A.S.S. leagues and migrated over to OnRoto and have had a good experience. I actually just emailed Scott 2 minutes ago. Very good customer service.

Comment

Working...
              X