Whoa! Blue Jays to sign Melky!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa! Blue Jays to sign Melky!

RT @mlbtraderumors: Blue Jays To Sign Melky Cabrera http://bit.ly/ZYUIUy #mlb

2 years, 16mil. Hell of a nice lineup they have there.

I hate Toronto

Comment

SS Reyes
      LF Melky
      RF Joey Bats
      1B E5
      3B Lawrie
      DH Lind/Rajai Davis
      CF Rasmus
      C Arencibia/Buck
      2B Bonifacio/Izturis

Pretty solid

Comment

paging Zack Greinke next ...

maybe we don't even need a manager.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Damn! I have Bonifacio as a keeper and this doesn't help his value with him moving from the top of the lineup to the bottom.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Damn! I have Bonifacio as a keeper and this doesn't help his value with him moving from the top of the lineup to the bottom.
            It doesn't help, but in a lineup like that I think he can still have plenty of value.

Comment

I was wondering what they would do for OF.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

One wonders if the Red Sox will finish last in 2013 -- by a wide margin.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  One wonders if the Red Sox will finish last in 2013 -- by a wide margin.
                  Bud, ESPN, Fox sports, etc., would just sh** if the Yankees were to finish 4th and the Sox 5th. Won't happen, of course (the Yankees part, at least) but it would be soooo funny and soooo refreshing.
                  Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                  -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                    Bud, ESPN, Fox sports, etc., would just sh** if the Yankees were to finish 4th and the Sox 5th. Won't happen, of course (the Yankees part, at least) but it would be soooo funny and soooo refreshing.
                    As a Yankee fan I hope this doesn't happen but I wouldn't be shocked if the Yankees/Red Sox were 3rd and 4th. As much as I like Baltimore I can't see them repeating their fluke season. Not unless they really add some talent anyway. The Rays could easily win the division and the Jays should be in it until the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                      I hate Toronto
                      I hate cheaters prospering...wonder if he gets a WS ring from the Giants?
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        At least the Giants didn't let him play.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                          Motta will.

Comment

Working...
                          X