TONIGHT 7P ET: Live Chat with Paul Sporer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONIGHT 7P ET: Live Chat with Paul Sporer

Drop in to throw all of your starting pitching questions at Paul, who is finally resurfaced after weeks of work on his Starting Pitcher Guide.

<iframe src="http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=a9a49413d6/height=550/width=470" scrolling="no" height="550px" width="470px" frameBorder ="0" allowTransparency="true" ><a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=a9a49413d6" >Chat with Paul Sporer</a></iframe>

Nice job today Paul
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      Nice job today Paul
      Thank you much! Thanks for coming.

Edwin Jackson FTW!!!

Comment

Nicely done guys. Just came in after the fact to read it. I think Paul said "Never" to Jessica Alba, which is an interesting retort I don't imagine she's heard very much in her life...

Comment

Jessica asked him if it was too late for them to finally hook up...."Never" was the right answer!
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            Jessica asked him if it was too late for them to finally hook up...."Never" was the right answer!
            Correct. She's beyond gorgeous and her persona that I've gleaned from various work and interviews show her to be quite awesome. Obviously having never met her in real life, I can't say for certain, but my perception is that she is awesome as she is pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by pjs24 View Post
              Correct. She's beyond gorgeous and her persona that I've gleaned from various work and interviews show her to be quite awesome. Obviously having never met her in real life, I can't say for certain, but my perception is that she is awesome as she is pretty.
              I think Teenwolf's ex-girlfriend worked on a film set for a movie Alba was in and she said Alba was a total stuck up b!tch. Which just means she deserves a good spanking.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                I think Teenwolf's ex-girlfriend worked on a film set for a movie Alba was in and she said Alba was a total stuck up b!tch. Which just means she deserves a good spanking.
                so does Teenwolf

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                  Awww super bummer. Oh well. Sample size caveats still apply and since I'm never going to meet her, I'll pretend she's awesome.

BTW Adam, got your email, I'll hit you back this weekend.

Comment

Awww super bummer. Oh well. Sample size caveats still apply and since I'm never going to meet her, I'll pretend she's awesome.

You can always just pretend that she was in a bad mood that one time I'm talking about. Think of it as that one bad 1 IP 5 ER outing by a reliever that ruins the season ERA.

Cool, thanks.
                    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X