Oliver Perez re-signed by the Mariners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oliver Perez re-signed by the Mariners

I know that many posters have no power or have been hurricaned and that there is a big election going on out there
    BUT
    this is huge (from rotoworld)

Mariners re-signed LHP Oliver Perez to a one-year, $1.5 million contract.
    The deal also includes up to $600,000 in performance-based incentives. The 31-year-old left-hander was a pleasant surprise for the Mariners in 2012, posting a 2.12 ERA, 1.25 WHIP and 24/10 K/BB ratio over 29 2/3 innings.

Championship!

Comment

look at number 6

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/10-degr...041914872.html

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
        Do you know how good Ollie has been this year?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Do you know how good Ollie has been this year?
          that guy with the flat brimmed hat? yes I do know - it just makes me smirk how up and down he has been in his career. He became the butt of many jokes in my NL fantasy league

I am confident that you remember some memorable Mets games and even innings with him on the mound - 3Ks - 2 walks - 1 HB - 2 hits - 4 runs

Comment

I am confident that you remember some memorable Mets games and even innings with him on the mound - 3Ks - 2 walks - 1 HB - 2 hits - 4 runs
            In my main league we define an "Ollie" as "4 or 5 innings of crap."
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

that guy with the flat brimmed hat? yes I do know - it just makes me smirk how up and down he has been in his career. He became the butt of many jokes in my NL fantasy league

He was horrendous with the Mets (aren't most big ticket free agents?), but Ollie's been a revelation since he was picked up by Seattle last year.

Comment

When he's good, he's very, very good, and when he's bad, to use one of my all-time favorite stage lines, "Sweet Jesus!"

Not worth a pickup, but I'm glad that he's reinvented himself this well.
                Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                -- William James

Comment

Working...
                X