X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me, BuckyBuckner, Fresno Bob, PJS24, & Don Quixote all in Arizona

weekend off to a great start

#drinking

I hope I learn something here. Heaven knows the performance of my various teams needs an upgrade. It's not that they've been bad, it's the consistent mediocrity that bothers me. Bad plans executed well? Good plans executed poorly? F'in clueless?
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
      I hope I learn something here. Heaven knows the performance of my various teams needs an upgrade. It's not that they've been bad, it's the consistent mediocrity that bothers me. Bad plans executed well? Good plans executed poorly? F'in clueless?
      The answer is 42.

And you have the question as well ... "What did Ray pay for Michael Bourn?"
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Have fun guys!
        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Have a Leine Sunset Sheet on me!
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
            I wouldconsider doing that--if I had any idea what that means.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
              We've been enjoying some Fat Tire out here.
              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                I wouldconsider doing that--if I had any idea what that means.
                MJ knows exactly what I'm talking about. I'll let him tell the story.
                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Maybe some of you will match Roto Rooter's epic drunken posting.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Jason are you sitting behind the plate?

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                      Jason are you sitting behind the plate?
                      Yes, that was me for a few innings

I also got some interviews with Rendon, Zunino, Franklin, Springer, Singleton, Brown, and a few others that will be on the next podcast

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                        Yes, that was me for a few innings

I also got some interviews with Rendon, Zunino, Franklin, Springer, Singleton, Brown, and a few others that will be on the next podcast
                        Awesome look forward to it.

Comment

good times were had! Not as many AFL games as in previous years, but still fun. They've added drafts/auctions to the program last year, which really adds to the agenda I think. Sporer was so tough that he drafted 22 rounds of a 15 team 5x5 mixed (Paul, Bucky and I are all in this league) at the same time he was drafting a 12 team mixed scoresheet team. Very mighty! I on the other hand couldn't keep one draft straight. I tried to draft Jose Bautista in the 16th round since I didn't think he was going to make it back to me in the 17th....yea, he went in the 1st round....
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                            We've been enjoying some Fat Tire out here.
                            I had a Belgian IPA from San Diego that was awesome, but I can't remember what it was. I know it wasn't the Greenflash "Le Freak" which I've had before. I want to say "Scout" but I'm not sure that was it...
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

impressive: Craig Anderson, Brian Goodwin, Rymer Liriano, Kaleb Cowart
                              unimpressive: James Paxton, Hak-Ju Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X