No announcement yet.

Mock #1 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok looks like we finished. I just got into the office after spending the morning in the computer lab. I am inputting the draft by rd and I am on rd 12. I can only input it from home so my next free night is Thursday. Hopefully by this weekend I will have it done depending on how much homework the kids have the requires the only computer we have.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
      Ok looks like we finished. I just got into the office after spending the morning in the computer lab. I am inputting the draft by rd and I am on rd 12. I can only input it from home so my next free night is Thursday. Hopefully by this weekend I will have it done depending on how much homework the kids have the requires the only computer we have.
      If you want some help, I'd be happy to help input the players. I'm sure I could finish it tonight.

Comment

• OK, all rosters are loaded. There were a few players who weren't in the Yahoo database, so I just put a placeholder in for now. It might be a good idea to post on the league message board any players that you drafted that aren't on Yahoo yet. I also put in players for teams that skipped their last reserve picks (Silentmist, Splinter)

Comment

• Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
          OK, all rosters are loaded. There were a few players who weren't in the Yahoo database, so I just put a placeholder in for now. It might be a good idea to post on the league message board any players that you drafted that aren't on Yahoo yet. I also put in players for teams that skipped their last reserve picks (Silentmist, Splinter)
          Thanks Oak...
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• FYI -- you need to jump ahead to March 31 to actually see you roster....

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              FYI -- you need to jump ahead to March 31 to actually see you roster....
              Hmm...I can see it starting tomorrow, March 2. But all of the players were on the bench. Not that it matters right now anyway.

Comment

• Thank you guys for all of your hard work...
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  FYI -- you need to jump ahead to March 31 to actually see you roster....
                  hehehe I see our plan worked Oak. Good job.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                    Hmm...I can see it starting tomorrow, March 2. But all of the players were on the bench. Not that it matters right now anyway.
                    Everyone needs to activate their magnificent 22 players before Opening Day, that's all. I did it late last night, just in case i lose what's left of my not-so-magnificent mind by then.
                    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                    -- William James

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                      Everyone needs to activate their magnificent 22 players before Opening Day, that's all. I did it late last night, just in case i lose what's left of my not-so-magnificent mind by then.
                      I will try and keep an eye on this. Last year I know we had a couple of teams that did not activate their starters at the start of the year.

Comment

• Piney or anyone else,
                        I'm having trouble finding the league website address through all this thread. I have the ID# and password, but not sure the address. Can someone forward that information so I can set my lineup and not lose stats at the start of the season?

Of if Piney is able, set my lineup with all my regular round picks except substitute Kyle McClellan in for Wainwright. Thanks

Comment

• After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Yahoo Fantasy Baseball. Create or join a MLB league and manage your team with live scoring, stats, scouting reports, news, and expert advice.

Comment

• I did not catch this yesterday. Sorry braveshots. I will update your roster and anyone else tonight around 10pm ET. I will be home just before that. Another 12hr+ day for me.

Comment

• I know I can not wait for a decent catcher picks and another 40 with the offensive line with his ability to play 1B, he was the catcher may be higher than normal number of AB......

Comment

Working...
                                X