Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 AM playoff baseball

Is like Christmas morning for me.

I can't decide if quad camera mode is awesome or disorienting.

Comment

And The Reds are done.
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Buster?! I hardly know her.

The Baby Bambino strikes again.

Comment

I would LOVE to see the Reds bounced. Always had a serious dislike for that team, probably going back to Pete Rose & then Marge Schott.
          "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

This ain't over yet. Tying run coming to the plate.

Comment

Tying run at the plate again. Romo making it interesting.

Comment

Jeez the Reds.. die already. Like John McLain these last few innings.

Comment

It took Romo 35 pitches to get those four outs, but he got 'em. Giants advance!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    Congrats to the cheating roiders for their series win.

#bitter
                    Exactly. I know 3/4 of the Giants are using steroids so I think they should be forced to forfeit the wins and the Reds advance.

Comment

awesome
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        Congrats to the cheating roiders for their series win.

#bitter
                        LOL you post made me so happy just now.

Comment

Working...
                        X