Yahoo's maximum IP's stat accumulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo's maximum IP's stat accumulation

Do those of you who use yahoo, know that the day you meet your IP max, all stats accumulate? I would hope that everyone says yes, unfortunately, my league has a problem with it this year and are having trouble with us winning the title by going over the limit during the last week. How would you respond to this? We went over last year also, along with another team, but didnt win, so nobody thought to bring it up then. Just sucks that after overcoming a tough season to pull out a win, we have to deal with it being questioned because we knew the rules.

I am dealing with the same issue. Here is my thread about it: http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...a-Yahoo-league!!

Sorry it's happening to you too.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      I am dealing with the same issue. Here is my thread about it: http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...a-Yahoo-league!!

Sorry it's happening to you too.
      Thanks, glad to know i'm not the only one dealing with some greal leaguemates. League title is 2k, so really not going to be happy if some how this is disallowed.

Comment

Originally posted by samkillian View Post
        Thanks, glad to know i'm not the only one dealing with some greal leaguemates. League title is 2k, so really not going to be happy if some how this is disallowed.
        Wow, that's a lot of cash on the line. Good luck.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by samkillian View Post
          Do those of you who use yahoo, know that the day you meet your IP max, all stats accumulate? I would hope that everyone says yes, unfortunately, my league has a problem with it this year and are having trouble with us winning the title by going over the limit during the last week. How would you respond to this? We went over last year also, along with another team, but didnt win, so nobody thought to bring it up then. Just sucks that after overcoming a tough season to pull out a win, we have to deal with it being questioned because we knew the rules.
          I know now. Wasn't sure how the second place team in my AFA league accumulated 1401.1 innings but didn't really care. I fell short because I saved 8 IP for Gallardo and he was scratched. I wondered what would have happened if he had gone 9. Now I know.

You played by the rules. There is no way they can deny you the title. Now they know them, too.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
          X