Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL Wildcard

Who ya got?

edit: I'm actually excited that the regular/roto season is over & I can enjoy watching baseball for baseball's sake again!
    Baltimore keeps the dream alive
    0%
    Texas is able to overcome their swoon
    0%
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

I want the Birds to win but Darvish vs. Saunders weighs heavily in favour of Texas.

O's should have pulled Tillman after 3 last night with the laugher in New York and sent him back out tonight.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      I want the Birds to win but Darvish vs. Saunders weighs heavily in favour of Texas.
      ditto

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg
        Who ya got?

edit: I'm actually excited that the regular/roto season is over & I can enjoy watching baseball for baseball's sake again!
        Yeah, post-season baseball is the greatest. But, i usually get depressed after the World Series is over and wonder how i'm going to fill the void.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

It would definitely be a shame to see the Rangers only play one post-season game after having the best record in baseball at one point this year.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X