astros at cubs - 10/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astros at cubs - 10/2

I don't know the gate attendance for tonights game.

Over/under for non players, non staff at the game

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
    I don't know the gate attendance for tonights game.

Over/under for non players, non staff at the game

Anyone who attends the game should be punched in the mouth for supporting two clubs that treat their fans like crap.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Knowing how well the Cubs draw no matter what, I looked it up.

]Astros @ Cubs Tuesday night: 33,168 http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index...e=box&c_id=chc

Rays @ White Sox Sunday: 26,831 http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index...mlb_1&mode=box

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        Anyone who attends the game should be punched in the mouth for supporting two clubs that treat their fans like crap.
        Thanks. I love you, too.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Dumb question - do visiting teams get a special share of the gate?

Comment

Originally posted by james33 View Post
            Dumb question - do visiting teams get a special share of the gate?
            No. Ticket revenues are kept by the home team, except for a portion that goes into a joint fund for the whole league to share.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
            X