Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the season winds down and I appear locked into 3rd place I am thinking about 2013. I seem to have a surplus of candidates and I may propose consolidating trades soon. We are an NL 10 team, 5x5 league with 15 offense and 10 pitchers. 280 cap. We can keep 12. The following are my keepers as I see them with 2012 contracts. Players with parenthesis are bubbles. I have included Norris and Lowrie as they are possible trade out of Houston possibilities. Would appreciate views.

C Molina 5B
    C
    1B Goldie 5B (2x
    2B Murphy 3B
    3B Johnson 2A
    SS Simmons 8A
    MI
    CI Frazier 3A
    OF (Eaton 10A)
    OF (Young 10A)
    OF
    OF
    OF
    U
    U
    SP Medlen 3A
    SP Smardjizda 1A
    SP Garcia 10B* - guaranteed contract
    SP (Bauer 3A)
    SP
    SP
    P
    P
    CP Hanrahan 10B

Also consider ARam 22B, Snider 8A, Gamel 4B, Suzuki 1A, Solano 1A, (Lowrie 6A), Gallardo 25B,Corbin 2A, Gee 5A, McPherson 1A, (Norris 1A), Werner 1A
    Last edited by FBP; 09-26-2012, 04:41 PM.

At those prices I'd keep Aramis and YoGa for sure. Snider is a strong possibility as well, I do think he'll get 450 ABs. Is that Chris Young the Arizona guy? I think I'm done with him. Eaton is an interesting speed flier if he gets the job, but not worth risking $10. How deep are your reserves? I'd probably lean towards keeping Bauer, but only if you can bury him for a safe MR if he doesn't figure things out.

Comment

If my team blows my lead there may not be a 2013 for me.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
      X