Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHD's Latest Top 150 Roto Prospects (End-of-Season Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks rhd. We appreciate all the work.

Sorry for making the list so long. I pulled outt the biggest % movers still in the list.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Your thoughts on Gary brown and szczur?

Comment

Originally posted by james33 View Post
        Your thoughts on Gary brown and szczur?
        Thanx for the response, james33. They both struggled some this year, but BA is more optimistic about Brown than Szczur. Brown made the Eastern League Top 20 (#16) and figures to be in the top 3 of the Giants Top 10. He's very speedy, but needs to improve his SB efficiency. He's a very good defensive CFer and might be called up later this year. He's a candidate for the overall Top 100. Szczur made neither a League Top 20 or team Top 10. He has lots of talent; BA's report says he's the best athlete in the Cubs system. But he still is trying to translate that into skills. He has ++ speed and had 42 SBs. He actually hit well at Hi-A earning a promotion but then struggled at AA. BA says he could be a solid average CFer.

Currently, on my list Brown is #91 and Szczur is #114.

Comment

Can we expect an update pre-season? I'm just curious if anything has shifted of late. Thanks for doing this, rhd!

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
            Can we expect an update pre-season? I'm just curious if anything has shifted of late. Thanks for doing this, rhd!
            Yep, next update should be in the next 3 weeks or so, prior to BA releasing their Top 100.

Comment

Working...
            X