WTF Queen Felix...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Queen Felix...

that's for great start you pile of crap..
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

You're developing into quite the name-caller.

Comment

I call them as i see them.. You mean no one else is upset with the Queen absolutely sucking his last two starts when it's crunch time in fantasy baseball? Or is everyone out of the running for their league title?
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Mith did someone poke you in the ass when you were asleep because as of late you've been a real **** for brains.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

What's the point of giving you your own whining thread if you're not going to use it?

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            Mith did someone poke you in the ass when you were asleep because as of late you've been a real **** for brains.
            You mean no one else here is disappointed that Felix has sucked his last 3 starts? No one?

And don't give me that BS of how his WHIP and ERA and K's are still top notch for the season. I need him to pitch good NOW!!

What's so difficult to comprehend about that?

You guys need a fire lit under your arses!! way too laid back and accepting when it comes to studs crapping the bed

Comment

I do not blame you for being frustrated or for posting it in here. If you can't do it in here where can you?

I was in the hunt for 3rd place when Bautista went down Crawford got traded and then my team hit under .150 for a couple of weeks. Not to mention my pitching in the same time period went from 2nd to 7th in ERA. I do not really have one player to blame. If my season hinged on Felix pitching like he should I would be piling on with you (although I am not much of a name caller). More of an arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh kind of guy.

I did trade for a $51 Kemp in my NL only league. In 77 abs he is batting a crisp .169 with 1 hr. If I was not out of it I would be complaing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                that doesn't make any sense at all.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  I do not blame you for being frustrated or for posting it in here. If you can't do it in here where can you?

I was in the hunt for 3rd place when Bautista went down Crawford got traded and then my team hit under .150 for a couple of weeks. Not to mention my pitching in the same time period went from 2nd to 7th in ERA. I do not really have one player to blame. If my season hinged on Felix pitching like he should I would be piling on with you (although I am not much of a name caller). More of an arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh kind of guy.

I did trade for a $51 Kemp in my NL only league. In 77 abs he is batting a crisp .169 with 1 hr. If I was not out of it I would be complaing about it.
                  Thanks Greg!!!! Sometimes i think this site is the Lollipop Guild when it comes to fantasy baseball...everything is fine and tastes sweet!!!

Comment

while we're at it, yes Joe Nathan has been money most of the year but last night he cost me both a critical Win (Ogando was in line out of the bullpen), and a critical save ... and worst of all he did it by giving up a HR to one of my competitors.

everything is most definitely not fine ... tasting very bitter ...
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                      Thanks Greg!!!! Sometimes i think this site is the Lollipop Guild when it comes to fantasy baseball...everything is fine and tastes sweet!!!
                      Mith, I don't mind the griping as much as the name calling. Just not called for.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        Mith, I don't mind the griping as much as the name calling. Just not called for.
                        "Queen" Felix bothers you? Really?

Well if would "man" up and pitch like a Cy Young candidate instead of throwing softballs to get smashed, i would call him the King.

Comment

"Queen" Felix bothers you? Really?

Well if would "man" up and pitch like a Cy Young candidate instead of throwing softballs to get smashed, i would call him the King.
                          Yes, it bothers me. No reason for it. Would you say it to his face?

This is my last post on this situation. I've decided to just not say anything else about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Yes, it bothers me. No reason for it. Would you say it to his face?

This is my last post on this situation. I've decided to just not say anything else about it.
                            If i lose my fantasy league this year i just might.

Comment

If i lose my fantasy league this year i just might.
                              I can see the headline now:

King Felix Pummels Whining Librarian.

Comment

Working...
                              X