Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pitch Cleveland

It's this Sunday from 2-5 pm....

I'm planning on attending....are there any other Junkies from the area that are planning on going?

Just wondering....

We'll be with you in spirit Gris. You'll have to give us a full report!

minnehan

Comment

Too bad it's not later... if Ron was in town the weekend of the 12th, we could have invited him to the PONY auction

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        Too bad it's not later... if Ron was in town the weekend of the 12th, we could have invited him to the PONY auction
        Now that would have been awesome!

I'm really looking forward to meeting Ron personally.

After what was a "poor impression" initially between Ron and I back at my "humble" beginnings here at RJ, his continued support of my writing career (especially when I wanted to give up) and my now understanding of his system, I just want to shake his hand and thank him personally for all he's done.

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to getting all of the secrets to help me in the PONY league as well.

Comment

If not for the fact that I'm up to my a** in work due to circumstances very much beyond my control, I'd be there. As you know, gris, tax season sucks!
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
            If not for the fact that I'm up to my a** in work due to circumstances very much beyond my control, I'd be there. As you know, gris, tax season sucks!
            Amen, brotha! It's helpful that this event is on a Sunday afternoon.

Last year, they had it on a Wed night....

Comment

I was just pondering whether to go....$10 discount expires at 9pm tonight....guess I better make up my mind! Been to them before - enjoyed quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by osubuxx View Post
                I was just pondering whether to go....$10 discount expires at 9pm tonight....guess I better make up my mind! Been to them before - enjoyed quite a bit.
                I signed up yesterday.

Hey, if you decide to go....let me know and maybe we could meet and ride up together.

Would you be coming up 77N?

I was thinking that you lived in Dover/New Philly area, right?

Comment

Yep - in Dover. Could just pick ya up on the way! They like to go out Winking Lizard after - I may be up for that too if you are. Still undecided if I am going...,gotta check with the Boss

Comment

Originally posted by osubuxx View Post
                    Yep - in Dover. Could just pick ya up on the way! They like to go out Winking Lizard after - I may be up for that too if you are. Still undecided if I am going...,gotta check with the Boss
                    Ugh....one problem....I can't stay. I have to meet my family at Carabba's in Canton at around 6 pm.

So, if you want to go and don't care whether you stay, we could meet at the Carabba's parking lot and ride up together.

Let me know either way.

Comment

bump....

Anyone else going?

Comment

no worries - no gonna be able to pull it off. Take good notes!

Comment

Gris, am I correct to assume you'll only be sharing what you learn there AFTER our draft next weekend?

Comment

I recommend going to Sushi Ran with Igor
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by minnehan View Post
                              Gris, am I correct to assume you'll only be sharing what you learn there AFTER our draft next weekend?
                              You would be correct, my good man.

Comment

Working...
                              X