• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Reynolds

1st 322 PA: .203/.323/.358 with a .288 BABIP and a 44/102 BB/K rate
    96 PA since: .304/.427/.671 with a .340 BABIP and a 17/24 BB/K rate

What gives?

Ever since he went back to primarily playing 1B he's been good ol' Mark Reynolds. God knows they need him here for the push run.
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Another 2 jacks tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
        Ever since he went back to primarily playing 1B he's been good ol' Mark Reynolds. God knows they need him here for the push run.
        Instead of "good ol' Mark Reynolds", I think it's "the good Mark Reynolds". You never know which one you're going to get, the exceptional one or (more often) the OMG-awful one. Let's enjoy the ride!
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
          Let's enjoy the ride!
          Yankee fans are vomiting on this ride! uke:
          Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Bought him for $17, expecting the usual 35 HR and a .220 batting average. Only got the lousy batting average for the first four months, but I stubbornly stuck with him ("he owes me" was the mindset) and patience has been rewarded as he's helped me pick up a couple of key points in HR and move into first place.

Comment

Originally posted by AbPow View Post
              Bought him for $17, expecting the usual 35 HR and a .220 batting average. Only got the lousy batting average for the first four months, but I stubbornly stuck with him ("he owes me" was the mindset) and patience has been rewarded as he's helped me pick up a couple of key points in HR and move into first place.
              Congratulations. I usually have to trade or release a guy to get this kind of turnaround.
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

Working...
              X