X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Zuzino

Zunino is moving up fast:
    Originally posted by rotoworld
    The Mariners have promoted catching prospect Mike Zunino from Low-A Everett to Double-A Jackson.
    Zunino was the third overall pick in June's MLB Amateur Draft and is already making quite a bit of noise in the Mariners' minor league system. The 21-year-old backstop hit .373/.474/.736 with 10 home runs and 35 RBI in 29 games for Everett. He should make it all the way to Triple-A Tacoma by early next season.
    Is it possible that when Zunino is promoted to the majors (assuming next year, but could be 2014) he and Montero will handle C/DH together? Is Zunino's bat good enough that Seattle will want to give him time at DH or 1B in addition to C?
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

oops, I messed up the spelling. If a mod could edit, that would be great.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Montero needs to stop catching. With the entire Justin Smoak failure, just move Montero to 1B and let him be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        Montero needs to stop catching.
        I've only seen him catch once this year. Is he that bad, or are you looking at it from the injury angle?
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
        X