Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the scene in Pulp Fiction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember the scene in Pulp Fiction...

When Johnny T. says to the drug dealer "man, I just brought my car out of storage after three years and some dickwad scratched the door...it would have been worth the scratch just to catch him"

Well, someone has inflitrated my cbs account and has done some sh1t to my league but how I wish I could catch the dickwad because it WOULD be worth it. Anyhow, lets see if cbs is willing to follow the IP of the c0cksucker and do something about it from their end...

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
    When Johnny T. says to the drug dealer "man, I just brought my car out of storage after three years and some dickwad scratched the door...it would have been worth the scratch just to catch him"

Well, someone has inflitrated my cbs account and has done some sh1t to my league but how I wish I could catch the dickwad because it WOULD be worth it. Anyhow, lets see if cbs is willing to follow the IP of the c0cksucker and do something about it from their end...
    I think it would be an interesting twist of cosmic irony if CBS followed the IP and it turned out to be... Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
      I think it would be an interesting twist of cosmic irony if CBS followed the IP and it turned out to be... Ken Griffey Jr.
      What's revo's alibi?

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
        What's revo's alibi?

I was, ummmm, errrrr........cough, cough.........:runsaway:

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          I was, ummmm, errrrr........cough, cough.........:runsaway:
          Is that a Montee Pythong reference?

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

That sucks. What did they do? Do you have any disgruntled ex-league members?
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X