Trade thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade thoughts

5x5 H2H full dynasty league...keep forever with no salaries.

Would you deal Matt Moore or Bumgarner for Bourn? I like Bourn but at 30...he probably has only 2-3 years left of elite steals. Can you convince me that my thinking is correct

I would not. MadBum and Moore are going to be top 10 guys for years to come.

Now, if you tell me that Bourn guarantees you a title THIS YEAR and there is absolutely no other way... no other player on your roster that you could trade for any other speedy player... then I can understand your logic.

Comment

Agree with the others...and there is no guarantee of a title, ever.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Echoing the others here. I wouldn't do it. Bourn is having a great season, but I don't see him as a difference maker and the only way I'd deal Bumgarner or Moore is if I get a bonafide difference maker.

Your instincts are right.

Comment

Was trying to justify it but couldn't...thanks to all who confirmed my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
          X