• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout vs. Braun/CarGo..last 30 days.

For the last 30 days compare Trout with Braun/CarGo:

Trout has 30R, 8HR, 20RBI, 10SB, batting .360

Braun/CarGo have combined 29R, 8HR, 29RBI, 7SB batting, batting .299
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Are you trying to tell us Trout is good? Thanks, we didn't already know that.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      Did you realize he was playing THAT good?

And thanks for the unnecessary snide remark, you know the ones that you claim you never make.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

You better trade him before he wins you a title.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post

And thanks for the unnecessary snide remark, you know the ones that you claim you never make.
          No, that one was snide. But you deserved it. Yes, I did know he was playing that good, he's all over the baseball news. The MLB channel is gaga over him. It's also a rather small sample size. I know his whole season has been great but I'm sure you could make these kinds of data samples for other players and get similar results.
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

No, that one was snide. But you deserved it. Yes, I did know he was playing that good, he's all over the baseball news. The MLB channel is gaga over him. It's also a rather small sample size. I know his whole season has been great but I'm sure you could make these kinds of data samples for other players and get similar results.
            Come on, as good as Braun/CarGo combined?

Comment

Everyone knows how good Trout is doing. It says more about how bad the other 2 are slumping. Throw in Hamilton/Harper into the suck club.

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
                Everyone knows how good Trout is doing. It says more about how bad the other 2 are slumping. Throw in Hamilton/Harper into the suck club.
                The other two aren't really slumping that much, a little under par. just wanted to get some more love for Trout!! (Hamilton is smacking the ball around today)

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  Thank god there's another Trout thread!
                  Hell yeah!!

Ya give me crap when i whine and then when i post some positive stuff, ya give me crap..

Comment

I enjoyed this. I picked up Trout a couple months ago in my AFA league and every night he puts up stats. I love checking my scoring just to see what he did.

Agree that this illustrates that Braun/CarGo are slumping.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post

I think you threw him off by not complaining.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Mith,

Your lack of complaining here, sucks.

Comment

Working...
                        X