No announcement yet.

CBS Sporstsline Scoring Flaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Revo, your champion stat service just added mil and hous to my leagues player pool (we are a.l. ONLY) because the stats for one player who crossed to the n.l. were not accumulating. Do you think tq would have fixed it so the player would get stats instead of adding two teams worth of in-eligible players to our free agent pool?

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
      Hey Revo, your champion stat service just added mil and hous to my leagues player pool (we are a.l. ONLY) because the stats for one player who crossed to the n.l. were not accumulating. Do you think tq would have fixed it so the player would get stats instead of adding two teams worth of in-eligible players to our free agent pool?
      why don't you call TQ Stats now and see if they'll fix it for you?

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
        really? if true, that sounds like extremely bad software design.
        ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Working...
        X