does this even help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does this even help me?

12-team mixed. There's a team that's already dumped most of its guys and is trying to get one last deal out of me. I'm in second, but the team in front of me just traded Trumbo and Viciedo for Ruiz, Holliday, Ethier, Bumgardner, Sandoval, so I'm a little dubious about getting back into first.

I was offered Josh Johnson, Tommy Hanson, and Adrian Gonzalez for Cespedes. Johnson and Hanson would be replacing Scott Diamond and Carlos Villanueva. Does this make enough of a difference to give up a $2 Cespedes? It feels like it doesn't, but I wanted a second opinion.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

No way. He needs to aim lower if that's the best he can offer.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
    X