Come on Rockies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Rockies!!!

Got my 4 Rockies in the lineup for the 9 game homestand!!!

CarGo, Rosario, Rutledge and Cuddyer...

Old time Rockies baseball..some 15-13 games....
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

This Cuddyer/Rosario owner says +1
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      Old time Rockies baseball..some 15-13 games....
      I'm sure our pitchers will do their part to make it happen!
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

The great Bronson Arroyo shuts down the pathetic Rockies..
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Just bad luck, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
            Just bad luck, I guess.
            No, not at all. Arroyo, et al pitched great tonight.

If you're going to go to that well so often, at least use it in the proper context

Comment

Do I detect a note of sarcasm in this post?

I actually have Arroyo for a buck in my NL league and no one wanted to trade for him

Comment

A so-so weekend for my Rockies. Need to step it up this week.

Comment

A so-so weekend for my Rockies. Need to step it up this week.
                  What do you make of Andrew Brown, mith? (or senor sheep, or other Rox homer who cares to answer)

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                    What do you make of Andrew Brown, mith? (or senor sheep, or other Rox homer who cares to answer)
                    I don't have any insight on Brown.

I do have 7 potential players in the Rockies-Cards series starting today.

Comment

Working...
                    X