Three-for-One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three-for-One

12-team, Mixed, keeper, no salaries, traditional roto roster with 8 bench spots.

I've been offered Rizzo, Ethier, and WRosario for CarGo. Rizzo would replace ARam at my CI slot, Rosario would replace Mesoraco, and obviously Ethier would replace CarGo.

My situation is I'm in 6th with a decent shot at 4th but I'm a very long shot at the 3rd place money spot (I'm 14.5 behind 3rd and have been stuck in the 67-69 range for a few weeks). Gonzalez would be my top keeper going into next year, and I'm not convinced that Rizzo, Ethier, or Rosario would break my top 8...I think Rosario might be the best bet to do so. At the moment, it would probably come down to: 1B Butler, 2B Bonifacio, 3B Sandoval, SS Tulo, OF CarGo, Bruce, Upton, SP Sale. Also in consideration would be Victorino, Will Myers, MSaunders (yes, I'd consider him based on how he finishes the year), JMcDonald, Street.

My initial reaction was to say no, but thought I'd run it by the guys here.

I wouldnt do it. I think you downgrade from cargo to ethier and ARam to Rizzo. I'd also rather have cargo as a keeper next year than any of the 3 you'd get in return

Comment

Definitely pass...keep Gonzalez

Comment

That's what I figured. He also offered the same deal with Ruiz instead of Rosario. I rejected both.

Comment

Working...
        X