AL 4x4 Coco Cordero for C Pena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL 4x4 Coco Cordero for C Pena

I am currently in 1st place overall (by 3 pts) and lead league in HR (by 11 HR over 2nd and 27 over 3rd) and RBI (by over 80 RBI).
    I currently tied for 4th in saves 14 back of 3rd. This trade is more than likely not going to be made to move any points in saves at best maintain where I am (I could lose 2 points at worst if my current core does not produce saves).

The team I am trading with is currently leading league in saves (and is in 3rd place overall, 7 pts behind me) and will may not lose a point in saves. He could gain 1.5 to 2 point in offense.

My current RP core (I owned Rodney, but traded him) (36 saves): Downs, League, Myers, Oliver, Melancon

The team tied with me in saves has Aceves and Burton/Perkins. The team behind both of use has Nathan and Capps (who is out a while) (33 saves).

I may also have a shot at getting Valverde in a dump deal, but I have not made an offer yet.

One other point to note, I have E Chavez on bench who has been good and will get even more PT with A Rod going down. He will take the spot of whomever I trade.

*Final note, he also has Soriano $8 s2 and I made an offer of Cody Ross $9 s2 for him. He would rather move Cordero for obvious reasons. If I push hard enough I could try and get Soriano.

I'm not convinced Coco can actually do the job. Then again at this point I think I'd rather have Chavez in my lineup than Pena, so whatever you can get for Carlos is gravy.

Comment

Working...
    X