Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moustakas $5 for Pedroia $48 / Aviles $3 / Beckett $17

I need a sanity check...

AL-only 4x4 keeper league with at least 25% inflation typically.

I'm in 6th place. I'm 12 points out of 1st, but only 5 points out of 2nd. It's REALLY tight between 2nd and 7th.

I was offered the following from the last place team...

Pedroia $48 s2
    Beckett $17 s1
    Aviles $3 s1

for

Moustakas $5 s1

> Pedroia slides into Mouse's spot. Right now I have a dead-spot on my roster, so Aviles is pure gravy. Plus hopefully Beckett turns it around.

> Mouse enters his option year next year so you presumably make him $10 or $15 going into next year's draft.

> I could actually keep Beckett and Aviles next year so it's not like it's a complete "rental" trade.

> But, still, giving up 30 HR for 2013 and 2014 so that maybe I can finish 2nd this year? Does that make sense?
    Keep Moustakas $5-s1
    0%
    Take Pedroia $48-s2, Beckett $17-s1 and Aviles $3-s1 and don't look back
    0%

The poll is expired.

I say go for it, but with an asterisk. You are getting a gimpy stud and two good players. Is he holding anyone else back who he can flip to one of your competitors? All things equal, I like the return for you. However, you have to investigate whether this will just be the first domino.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      I say go for it, but with an asterisk. You are getting a gimpy stud and two good players. Is he holding anyone else back who he can flip to one of your competitors? All things equal, I like the return for you. However, you have to investigate whether this will just be the first domino.
      That's pretty much the best of what he has left. I appreciate the feedback!

Comment

Working...
      X